"To them, I said, the truth would be literally nothing but the shadows of the images." - Plato



Passage of the Energy Bill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I found this video of the recent passage of the energy bill over at the crooks and liers blog.

Looks like democracy at work. Well W's type of democrazy anyway - you know the war is peace and freedom is slavery kind.


0 Responses to “Passage of the Energy Bill”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Cave writings

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


I am nerdier than 74% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Blogarama - The Blog Directory