"To them, I said, the truth would be literally nothing but the shadows of the images." - Plato



Earthquake in South Asia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When I went to bed two nights ago the 7.6 Earth quake in South Asia had been reported to have taken hundreds of lives. Now it is between twenty and thirty thousand people that have been killed. It's hard for me to comprehend all this suffering and such huge loss of life.


Here's some photo's from a slideshow on Yahoo.











0 Responses to “Earthquake in South Asia”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Cave writings

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


I am nerdier than 74% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Blogarama - The Blog Directory